Production buildings bugged

Ainnocentgamer

Production buildings bugged

Post by Ainnocentgamer »

Started the game today. After couple hours build a spinnery and started producing textile. No pallets spawn. So i build the bext link to counter it, start producing clothes. Agian no pallets. Put building to selling but inventory dissapairs and no payment

All production buildings do not spawn pallets when it is on storing. If i put them on Sell product dissapairs without recieving money. Tried with mods and without installing agian and playing vanilla. Bug still presists.

Tried with just a sawmill and chainsaw to not exeed pallets limit, still no pallets with product. Playing on ps5
danjs84

Re: Production buildings bugged

Post by danjs84 »

I'm playing on black mountain montana , I brought the crusher and am having same issues all my outputs disappear and i start running at loss financially and if I sleep my game freezes . I'm playing on Xbox . I can't believe this game has been out for this long and we still can't sell production buildings
Xbox one *thumbsup*
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

I don't know why any pallets aren't spawning.

But I do know that if you go to the store and construction then you can sell you production buildings.
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
danjs84

Post by danjs84 »

JensChrDK wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:12 am I don't know why any pallets aren't spawning.

But I do know that if you go to the store and construction then you can sell you production buildings.

I know how to sell production buildings that I place , I don't know how to sell production buildings that are already on the map.
Xbox one *thumbsup*