What State is American Falls Based Out Of?

combine2988

What State is American Falls Based Out Of?

Post by combine2988 »

I heard awhile back that Lancyboi was making a Wisconsin map is this it? Because i'm from Wi and i really would love a map from here. But what a beautiful map, This for sure will be my next map I'm just scared to jump right into it because i don't want a update to come and i need a new save so i'm just going to finish my Hagenstedt map reliving the good days on that map :)
STL

Re: What State is American Falls Based Out Of?

Post by STL »

According to the description, Illinois.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

There is an actual American Falls in southern Idaho and I think the look of the map fit that area.
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

STL wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:06 pm According to the description, Illinois.
No he says the previous owner had a farm in Stone Valley, IL
combine2988

Post by combine2988 »

Okay Thank you, I might start a potato farm if it's based in Idaho then
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

..... Make sure to leave a five star rating
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

Lawma wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:33 pm ..... Make sure to leave a five star rating
Even if it's full of bugs?....how about play the map and rate it accordingly.....unless youre joking so lancipoo wont throw another tantrum in that case...well done 😂
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Decriptus wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:06 pm
Lawma wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:33 pm ..... Make sure to leave a five star rating
Even if it's full of bugs?....how about play the map and rate it accordingly.....unless youre joking so lancipoo wont throw another tantrum in that case...well done 😂
FSTiger

Post by FSTiger »

I guess rate it all you want :gamer: :lol:

Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Yea, I saw the comment in the map description. They should have failed it for " English Translations ". Reading the comment made me more annoyed that they wasted testing time for it. "Bye" Felicia. Welcome level headed modders who have already filled the void
FSTiger

Post by FSTiger »

Pretty weird they allowing personal messages like that in a mod description, ah well it's Giants after all...

In my opinion messages like that don't belong in a mod description, but it belongs on FB or Discord or something. But yeah giants doing what they do best: moderate *kuch* :lol:
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

But should you really rate a mod low because of bugs? I mean bugs are something that can be fixed and the modder has no way of testing on consoles before it goes to Giants. So maybe rating should be held off until after they've had a chance to get bugs fixed.
Playing on PC and PS4
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I have no idea how much work goes into making a map or how complicated it is, but I’m betting rather complex. I give map makers the benefit of a doubt and wait for a while before being too critical.
Last edited by SimulatedFarmer on Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lawma

Post by Lawma »

Can someone show us where he was "slapped down" more than any other modder? From what I've seen he has to respond to any and all criticism. There's a reason others I've followed with mods and content don't have this issue. They don't feed the animals
SimulatedFarmer

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

Lawma wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:10 pm Can someone show us where he was "slapped down" more than any other modder? From what I've seen he has to respond to any and all criticism. There's a reason others I've followed with mods and content don't have this issue. They don't feed the animals
Sorry. I didn’t mean to ruffle feathers. I modified it a bit. My apologies.