Logitech Side Panel Controlling Media

txbyy

Logitech Side Panel Controlling Media

Post by txbyy »

Hi all,

I've had the Logitech side panel for a few years now - had the odd issue with it from time to time but other than that it's treated me well.

I've always noticed that this was an issue, but I've always kind of ignored it, but now that I'm trying to solely use my wheel and side panel it is irritating the hell out of me - everytime I press button "13" (the top middle yellow one), my music will go back to the LAST song I was listening to (not just rewinding) and this happens even if I'm not actually listening to music. It's really annoying because I have this button set to turn the PTO on and I'll be trying to do something and my music will just change and I can't seem to find anything to fix it. I've removed the controller from steam and disabled steam input for fs22, but it also does it on the desktop so I don't think that's the issue. I can't find anything to change what the buttons do outside of the game either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Drmattymd

Re: Logitech Side Panel Controlling Media

Post by Drmattymd »

open the control tab in the game, find the command to change the radio and delete the control you don't want
Playing on PC and PS4
Noraf

Re: Logitech Side Panel Controlling Media

Post by Noraf »

I have the same issue, and it's a bit annoying. It does the same with YouTube too.
Not put a lot of effort into it yet, so have no solution to offer.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...