MOD Straw Harvest FS22

Icemark

MOD Straw Harvest FS22

Post by Icemark »

I downloaded this mod and everything works fine, but I'm very irritated by slow production speed of straw pellet on pallets. I'm trying to increase speed palletizer in this mod but I can't find appropriate parameters anywhere :hmm: :

FS22_strawHarvestPack.zip / data / placeables / pelletHall / palletizer / palletizer.xml and palletizer.i3d

I changed chute capacity in hall, speed and capacity Krone Premos 5000 mobile pellet machine and weight and capacity straw pellet on pallets.

Despite increase weight pallets (from 200 kg to 1,000 kg) and capacity (from 2,000 l to 10,000 l), palletizer releases pallets of weight 1,000 kg and capacity 10,000 l, but takes only 2.000 l pellet from chute. Production speed doesn't increase but it only "misrepresents" size of produced pallet.

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know, thanks in advance for your help :hi:

Best Regards,
Icemark
JCBreeezy

Re: MOD Straw Harvest FS22

Post by JCBreeezy »

I found this tonight: FS22_strawHarvestPack.zip\data\objects\pallets\pelletPallets and then you'll edit the capacity in the hayPelletsPallet.xml strawPelletsPallet.xml
Bulldozer9837

Post by Bulldozer9837 »

I ran into the same problem as you. It was exhibiting weird behavior when changing the pallet size values.

Instead, I went to data/fillTypes/fillTypes.xml

And changed the straw to pellets converter ratio from 0.25 to 0.05. a reduction of 5x

Then, changed the price per liter to be 5x greater than the original value.

This effectively accomplishes the same thing by making fewer pallets from the same amount of straw and getting the same amount of money for it.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

I downloaded the straw harvest and the bales keep freezing up so I just do pellets
DanL58

Post by DanL58 »

If you will just wait there will be an update soon
Icemark

Post by Icemark »

Thank you for your good idea. It's a nice solution.
Bulldozer9837 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:03 pm I ran into the same problem as you. It was exhibiting weird behavior when changing the pallet size values.

Instead, I went to data/fillTypes/fillTypes.xml

And changed the straw to pellets converter ratio from 0.25 to 0.05. a reduction of 5x

Then, changed the price per liter to be 5x greater than the original value.

This effectively accomplishes the same thing by making fewer pallets from the same amount of straw and getting the same amount of money for it.
couch

Post by couch »

Would there by a way for the pelletizer to accept soybean straw to turn into straw pellets? I assumed this would be done via adding this simple code in the filltypes.xml file, under the fillTypeConverter section: <converter from="SOYBEANSTRAW" to="STRAW_PELLETS" factor="0.25"/>, where SOYBEANSTRAW is the name of the filltype from the map's maps_filltype.xml file.

However, when attempting to run the mod with this edit, I get an error: "Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/internalMods/FS22_strawHarvestPack/src/vehicles/specializations/StrawHarvestPelletizer.lua(315) : attempt to index field 'workAreaParameters' (a nil value)"

Any ideas? Thanks.
Moosey

Post by Moosey »

This mod has an inherent performance problems. And again same problems again after it got converted to FS22. I've narrowed the problem down to PlaceablePalletizer.lua but can not have a look at it since it is hidden as part of a DLC. This problem occurs due to the statistics that the factory shows in F1 menu. Any ideas on how to disable that function without access to the LUA?