"This action cannot be performed here" After dumping half a wagon full of hay into silage bunker

mountain_anderson

"This action cannot be performed here" After dumping half a wagon full of hay into silage bunker

Post by mountain_anderson »

Hi all
I made hay and picked it up with a forage wagon, previously I tried doing regular "wet windrow grass" as I am using Maize Plus and tried dumping it into the bunker but again it said "This action cannot be performed here." So I turned it to hay and then tried dumping it. It allowed me to dump half of it until it said that again. It won't allow me to dump the other half of the hay. What could the problem be?
Noraf

Re: "This action cannot be performed here" After dumping half a wagon full of hay into silage bunker

Post by Noraf »

Have you tried driving slowly forwards while dumping?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
mountain_anderson

Re: "This action cannot be performed here" After dumping half a wagon full of hay into silage bunker

Post by mountain_anderson »

Noraf wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:56 pm Have you tried driving slowly forwards while dumping?
yes and still nothing
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

As I remember, Maize Plus silage wants Grass conditioned -- not hay or wet grass
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

blue_painted wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:16 pm As I remember, Maize Plus silage wants Grass conditioned -- not hay or wet grass
That's correct, you can bale and wrap wet grass but for the bunker it needs to be conditioned.