What kinda feature's will be expected from FS13?

Froddan

What kinda feature's will be expected from FS13?

Post by Froddan »

Hey and thanks for making such an awsome game like Farming simulator 2011, had lots of fun with it.

Now i wonder what will we see new in Fs13 when compared to Fs11?

*Will there be better graphics for: All machines including attachments, environment like the nature and the houses.
*How is multiplayer when compared to Fs11? 1 Will there be traffic when in multiplayer 2 Is there going to be a similar system to pay your Multiplayer friends when they work for you, like in Fs11 you could pay them manually which was good but not so efficient couse you needed to open up a new screen and then write the numbers and then pay him/her, that could take a long time compared to an automatic option that pays your workers without any more trubble 3 What will be the limited players per server?
*1 Is there going to be street walkers like in Fs11, if so will they say something and can you walk through them like in Fs11, same thing with the cars, you could walk through them which wasent so realistic in my opionion.
*2 If nummber one is going to be implemmented then this will be a question to. If you drive over an person will he/she be hurt and fall to the ground, and then you will get ticets that you have to pay for what you done, same thing with the cars. - This is more like an idea for you guys at work :)
*Will there be mud that you can get stuck in? And if you get stuck i need to be towed out with something, like a chain.
*Will the Machine's have hours on them? If you buy a new tractor you then have zero hours while if you have an old machine it could have 4425 hours, and when the motor has got its limited hour it gets broken, like in real life.
*How is the money system now? Will you get hourly paid or just when you sell the crops and those stuff.
*Will you have working rear mirrors on all vechicles? So you can see backwards while backing ? same with the side mirrors.
*How more realistic will Fs13 be compared to Fs11?

Now im to tired to ask more questions, ill ask later for more info :) Thanks
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Re: What kinda feature's will be expected from FS13?

Post by bassaddict »

To all questions: wait untill Gamescom, then we'll see. And if some questions aren't answered then, wait untill FS13 is released.
Froddan

Post by Froddan »

Ok, will there be any videos posted from gamescom from you to the fans?

Thanks.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

I'm not going to Gamescom, but I expect lots of informations in form of pictures, videos and text. Either posted by users, or by Giants themselves.
C04L

Post by C04L »

Awsome, cant wait!
I've been looking foreward to this edition since the whispers.

I just pre-ordered, so excited! :wink3:
Magneto555

Post by Magneto555 »

Froddan wrote: ....
*1 Is there going to be street walkers like in Fs11, if so will they say something and can you walk through them like in Fs11, same thing with the cars, you could walk through them which wasent so realistic in my opionion.
*2 If nummber one is going to be implemmented then this will be a question to. If you drive over an person will he/she be hurt and fall to the ground, and then you will get ticets that you have to pay for what you done, same thing with the cars. - This is more like an idea for you guys at work :)
I think you're too much optimistic, lol. Anyways, FS13 looks really good.