Looking to start a crew or join a crew!!!!

kkohn67

Looking to start a crew or join a crew!!!!

Post by kkohn67 »

Iv been playing this game for awhile!!! I have it for ps4 and pc!!! If you would like to hire a new guy to help out on the farm i am more then willing to help!!! just let me know what consol you want me to play on and ill send you a invite or ill join ur crew on pc!!!
deere6140r

Re: Looking to start a crew or join a crew!!!!

Post by deere6140r »

I would be interested im on pc
JS197738

Post by JS197738 »

hello, I just made a post about looking for help on ps4, are you still looking? like I said in my post, i don't know much about online play, i would like to learn. let me know if you are interested.
Linkan

Post by Linkan »

Hello dear kkohn.

Im playing on PC just incase you wanna know.
So il ask ya some questions.

How old are you?
Where are you from?
ramos509

Post by ramos509 »

Hey you still playing on ps4??
bluedevil606

Post by bluedevil606 »

I'd be interested on ps4
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

kkohn67 wrote:Iv been playing this game for awhile!!! I have it for ps4 and pc!!! If you would like to hire a new guy to help out on the farm i am more then willing to help!!! just let me know what consol you want me to play on and ill send you a invite or ill join ur crew on pc!!!
I Need A Good Hand On My Map Im Running PC With Gold Edition And One Mod the Bale Counter Im Doing Mostlt Hay Bales For Making My TMR Mix And And Using the rest for silage Either Sell At Bio Plant Or Keeping my farm Silo Full Also doing Some Grain To Fill Silos And To Have straw for bales Im Running West bridge hills If Interested PM Me Its Password Protected map Oh And Im On dedicated server so its available 24/7
I have 1000 head of cattle currently so that's the main operation keeping cows happy
Dell XPS 720 Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme 3.0ghz
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
Patch 1.4.4 Windows 7 home
Playing through a Sanyo 50" tv
short cut

Post by short cut »

thunderhawk wrote:
kkohn67 wrote:Iv been playing this game for awhile!!! I have it for ps4 and pc!!! If you would like to hire a new guy to help out on the farm i am more then willing to help!!! just let me know what consol you want me to play on and ill send you a invite or ill join ur crew on pc!!!
I Need A Good Hand On My Map Im Running PC With Gold Edition And One Mod the Bale Counter Im Doing Mostlt Hay Bales For Making My TMR Mix And And Using the rest for silage Either Sell At Bio Plant Or Keeping my farm Silo Full Also doing Some Grain To Fill Silos And To Have straw for bales Im Running West bridge hills If Interested PM Me Its Password Protected map Oh And Im On dedicated server so its available 24/7
I have 1000 head of cattle currently so that's the main operation keeping cows happy
Im looking too. Im in pc.
Pc user.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

Your looking for a hand to work or your looking for a map to work on short cut
Liquid cooled with a 120mm x 240mm radiator twin 120mm cooler master SickleFlow fans
Nvidia GTX 660ti
short cut

Post by short cut »

A map to work on. Im a hard worker
Pc user.
thunderhawk

Post by thunderhawk »

short cut wrote:A map to work on. Im a hard worker
Iv Got One That's What I m Needing is someone to help out with it And Someone That's not Going TO Destroy my Farm there is a lot to do but im waiting till im going to be in there some before I turn anyone loose I will Pm You The P Word And Give It A shot
Nvidia GTX 660ti
JohnDeere318

Post by JohnDeere318 »

I am looking for a crew, someone that has gold edition and few other mods. So if someone wants to join me, PM me! On PC.
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt
Tigerman0424

Post by Tigerman0424 »

I am interested on pc. Skype name is sasquatchrog.
thunderhawk wrote:
cieralintzRN

Post by cieralintzRN »

I have a ps4 and my farm is getting a little big to handle alone, trying to add cows which has become a big deal, if you still play wanna help a girl out?