NOW HIRING @ Michael Farms!

JohnDeere318

NOW HIRING @ Michael Farms!

Post by JohnDeere318 »

Hello,

We are now hiring at Michael Farms! We are needing at least 8 people. Our server is big.

Here is the equipment list:
(4) NH CR10.90
(4) MAN T4.440 w/ Krampe
(4) Case IH 620 w/ Horsch 10m Cultivator
(4) NH T9.565 w/ Horsch Pronto SW 9
(4) NH T8.435 w/ Horsch Mestro SW 12

We will be getting more equipment soon for livestock! For you livestock lovers, we have 2016 cows, 2016 sheep, and 2016 chickens. I did because of the year, next year 2017, I will add one more to every animal so then they will have 2017. Anyway, if you are serious about joining the game, please PM me. We DO allow new comers! But we are not here to teach you how to play. That's why games make a "Manual", they teach you how to play the game. We CAN teach you minor things, but not knowing how to harvest or know where the unload spot is? Yeah, sorry, you will be asked kindly and immediately to leave. Thank you, have fun! Please read up above for other things. Do NOT reply at the bottom, PM only! Thanks again! :smileynew:

UPDATE, MARCH 22, 2016: We are happily adding FORESTRY to the server! So if you want to do forestry, well, now you can! *thumbsup*

If you are serious and interested in joining this server, please feel free to private message me @meowmixer75 and just write a simple small message and if I think you are good, then you can get started and have fun! Thank you!
My PC specs: Click Here (Google Doc) :gamer:

How to post your log.txt