Looking For a Noob Server

rmf304

Looking For a Noob Server

Post by rmf304 »

I would like to find a server that's friendly to new players. I don't have many maps yet other than the logging maps from FDR but can get any of them. If anyone knows of a server like this please send me an invite.
mayoollie

Re: Looking For a Noob Server

Post by mayoollie »

rmf304 wrote:I would like to find a server that's friendly to new players. I don't have many maps yet other than the logging maps from FDR but can get any of them. If anyone knows of a server like this please send me an invite.
Hi mate

Are you on PC or console? I have a PC server and you can learn the whole game from scratch with realism in my game.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

I'm on PC and would like to check your server out. Do I need any special maps or mods?
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

rmf304 wrote:I'm on PC and would like to check your server out. Do I need any special maps or mods?
I will PM. You will need the mods. We also use the JCB pack.
Ace of Spades? Star Trek Online? Chivalry? Farm Sim? Supreme Commander? Add me on Steam: modifiedgenes
rmf304

Post by rmf304 »

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll download what I need and log on.
mayoollie

Post by mayoollie »

rmf304 wrote:Awesome! Thanks for the info. I'll download what I need and log on.
No problem, I'm online in the game now.