need help to install mods correctly

vmineault026

need help to install mods correctly

Post by vmineault026 »

i need your help to guide me to add the mods to farming simulator 2015, i tried put the mods folders i downloaded from modhub.us in to C:\\Users\\(Username)\\My Documents\\My Games\\(Game Title)\\mods, then when i go to the game to options tab then mods tab, its shows it, so i went back where i started,then i when to career tab to starts my saved game and i hit P key to opens the in-game store to buy equipments and its don't show it in the store the mods i added to the game
W1der

Re: need help to install mods correctly

Post by W1der »

vmineault026 wrote:i need your help to guide me to add the mods to farming simulator 2015, i tried put the mods folders i downloaded from modhub.us in to C:\\Users\\(Username)\\My Documents\\My Games\\(Game Title)\\mods, then when i go to the game to options tab then mods tab, its shows it, so i went back where i started,then i when to career tab to starts my saved game and i hit P key to opens the in-game store to buy equipments and its don't show it in the store the mods i added to the game
FYI ...
The mods wont show up "mixed" with the other vehicles ...
When in the shop menu ... press the arrow at the top right corner 2 times ... and you will find your mods!
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

W1der wrote:
vmineault026 wrote:i need your help to guide me to add the mods to farming simulator 2015, i tried put the mods folders i downloaded from modhub.us in to C:\\Users\\(Username)\\My Documents\\My Games\\(Game Title)\\mods, then when i go to the game to options tab then mods tab, its shows it, so i went back where i started,then i when to career tab to starts my saved game and i hit P key to opens the in-game store to buy equipments and its don't show it in the store the mods i added to the game
FYI ...
When in the shop menu ... press the arrow at the top right corner 2 times ... and you will find your mods!
If you install the following mod the equipment mods will show up together with the standard equipment of the game: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/nomodview
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
W1der

Post by W1der »

don_apple wrote:
W1der wrote:
FYI ...
If you install the following mod the equipment mods will show up together with the standard equipment of the game: https://www.modhoster.com/mods/nomodview
I saw this mod a while ago ...
But I actually prefer having them separated ... *thumbsup*
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
vmineault026

Post by vmineault026 »

thanks, i never knew thats, i thought it was under mixed before