money cheats

Snuggles101

Re: money cheats

Post by Snuggles101 »

the reason I said try CTRL+ALT=9 is because the money cheat mod I have tells you what to use. I said that to try maybe you got the same mod I did and tried to use the same controls from FS15.
mackintosh

Post by mackintosh »

It never ceases to amaze me how angry some people get about how other people choose to play their game.
Doobers2982

Post by Doobers2982 »

ADONIS69 wrote:Why in earth you want money cheats ?
Is this game/simulator so difficult for you , so you are out looking for money cheat?

You should try and play it with the right way, money cheat my a@@@s .
did you pay for THEIR game??
X1 user and FS addict
strudders2112

Post by strudders2112 »

Not sure how you can cheat in a sandbox game....

Me personally for this release, I am not adding any money to my save other than what I earned...

However I am sure at some point I will start again on a mod map and I will buy all the fields before I do anything...

I think there should be an option to own all the fields form start as having three tractors, a combine for three fields is a little far fetched :p
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

That's actually a really neat idea.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
richief66

Post by richief66 »

@uofmtigertim I get you, no I don't consider that cheating. you developed a strategy that works for you congrats. my point only was this: why own everything in the game, if one isn't going to do the work? no matter how many zillions a person edits in you still have to work the farm, and that goes to say if your willing to do the work then why not work the mission for that field and get it at a discounted price? I believe a person comes away with more hands on knowledge of farming than looking up some answer on a forum
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

richief66 wrote:@uofmtigertim I get you, no I don't consider that cheating. you developed a strategy that works for you congrats. my point only was this: why own everything in the game, if one isn't going to do the work? no matter how many zillions a person edits in you still have to work the farm, and that goes to say if your willing to do the work then why not work the mission for that field and get it at a discounted price? I believe a person comes away with more hands on knowledge of farming than looking up some answer on a forum
".... then why not work the mission for that field and get it at a discounted price?"

That all depends on what the crop is, how many acres, and how much. I paid the 940K something price for field 5 (11.9 acres) instead of a harvesting mission for 65k (you would apply to price like discount) because that harvest made me 5 times as much. I filled my silos and a train car with Soybean with some left in the train hub silo. I took almost everything I had, and I had just added two more fields and an new harvester. I'm a day away (game time) from my second harvest, this time it's wheat, and a bumper crop from the looks of it.

All that being said, if it's a fertilizer mission or something like that. kewl, but compare crop value to mission payment on harvest missions.
richief66

Post by richief66 »

im in the process of finishing up my first harvest, totaly exited about loading this train! doing forestry right now, making chips and taking logs to the train. @Cajun when I first saw the release video of the train, I knew this was going to play an important role in my farming future on FS17. you spoke about the economic purpose for the train, and that inspired me do go a head and plan for the train deliveries and all my harvesting activity is now centered around it. it has a calming aspect about it, i'm not running all over the map. that helped me to relax and enjoy what i'm doing. whether it was intended advice or just forum talk - I took it as advice and it is working.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

richief66 wrote:im in the process of finishing up my first harvest, totaly exited about loading this train! doing forestry right now, making chips and taking logs to the train. @Cajun when I first saw the release video of the train, I knew this was going to play an important role in my farming future on FS17. you spoke about the economic purpose for the train, and that inspired me do go a head and plan for the train deliveries and all my harvesting activity is now centered around it. it has a calming aspect about it, i'm not running all over the map. that helped me to relax and enjoy what i'm doing. whether it was intended advice or just forum talk - I took it as advice and it is working.
I do the same thing, with exceptions every now and then like a good demand price at a sales point near where I might be harvesting is sometimes to good to pass up. Also when great demands, or just a very good price pops up, and all you have are what tippers and tractors you have on hand, by the time you get back from the first load the prices have dropped, or even more aggravating, you get the sales point with the second load, and the price drops just about the time you get there, bummer. With the train silos holding a large portion of your stock, and a good price or demand pops up, you load out a HUGE amount on the train as fast as you can, and you make a serious sale. I've only loaded out the train twice now, getting ready to do it again, maybe later if I get field 20 harvested in time, but my point is I have no idea yet what the actual capacity is for the train silos, or the cars, and it depends on what fruit it is. I have yet to find out how much the train silos will hold, but I think I hit the farm silo at 200,00L; I haven't harvested that much yet to fill them all, all the way up. A couple more fields, and a bigger harvester to speed things and I might get there. I have to save up more money now. I got almost $300,000 for both train cars filled to the brim with big 8m logs the last time. I've started grinding the small pieces near the top into wood chips because they can pay good at time too, and you get more for them that way than you do as logs.
hun3

Post by hun3 »

Interesting read the least to say.

I had a bit realistic approach to money cheat on FS15. I took out 200K in game loan then cheated a million. Then started farming and would not pay back the 200K untill I could also pay off the 1 million. That way I still paid interest...real time farmers do get loans also.

But in 17 there something satisfying working my way up not using any cheats not even gold nuggets. I guess to compare with or without cheat you have to work but with cheat you can have nicer machines right at the beginning faster cash flow but then easier to get bored with end game.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Well I started a new profile for a let's play series I am starting to YouTube and decided on this one to use Missions to get off the ground. Holy smokes ... in my first 1-hour stream I made just under 200k just by doing a few missions. With the mission system, there is definitely not a lacking of money. I am tossing this out here because I just noticed a few threads where people on console were complaining about there being no money cheats for them and making cash was too slow. WTF? If 200k per hour is too slow then I daresay something is wrong there.

I'll still always have an edited "rich" account for mod reviews, but for regular gameplay, this game actually throws money at you like mad. It's insane. I sure wish FS15 threw money at us like this whenever I was starting a new map and working from the ground up LOL.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
gavinwalker205

Post by gavinwalker205 »

anyone has the money cheat code
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Faelandaea wrote:Well I started a new profile for a let's play series I am starting to YouTube and decided on this one to use Missions to get off the ground. Holy smokes ... in my first 1-hour stream I made just under 200k just by doing a few missions. With the mission system, there is definitely not a lacking of money. I am tossing this out here because I just noticed a few threads where people on console were complaining about there being no money cheats for them and making cash was too slow. WTF? If 200k per hour is too slow then I daresay something is wrong there.

I'll still always have an edited "rich" account for mod reviews, but for regular gameplay, this game actually throws money at you like mad. It's insane. I sure wish FS15 threw money at us like this whenever I was starting a new map and working from the ground up LOL.
Yeah, compared to FS15, FS17 does throw money at you for sure. I've been playing GCV on regular, and except for my gold rush money, I've done nothing but harvest my fields, cut some timber, and do easy missions for good money, and I've a bank account that hovers between $900,000 and $1,200,000.