FS17 DLC

GustavoAguiar

Re: FS17 DLC

Post by GustavoAguiar »

-John Deere
-Implements of AGCO Group (ballers, cultivators, seeders, etc)
-Orchard
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Well OK but we all know Giant's won't listen too hard,
1. A new map but Please put the animals on the same farm Grouped together ring fenced by some nice fields.
2. 2 speed gearbox for tractors and handlers..... 0-15kph and 0-50kph as the lower speed would really be nice for loader work.
3. A much bigger map with better shaped fields that undulate more.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

GustavoAguiar wrote:-John Deere
-Orchard
Kudos! Good answer! Especially the orchard, and vegetable gardens, or what is sometimes referred to as "truck farms," where you sell your garden produce on the market.
Doobers2982

Post by Doobers2982 »

maps... lol , base game came with 1!!!
X1 user and FS addict
Garion

Post by Garion »

A feed mill you can buy with silos to store your own ingredients. You can then grind your own feed for your animals, fill your feed trucks and dump it in a bulk tank at your herds location. The bulk tank should be high enough to drive under and fill your tipper so you can drive up to the bunkers and unload it.
Farming on PC *thumbsup* and PS4 :biggrin2:
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Garion wrote:A feed mill you can buy with silos to store your own ingredients. You can then grind your own feed for your animals, fill your feed trucks and dump it in a bulk tank at your herds location. The bulk tank should be high enough to drive under and fill your tipper so you can drive up to the bunkers and unload it.
Excellent idea! And that's a mod that shouldn't be that hard to make.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

I vote for:

1. Gold DLC pack (with a lot of equipment which add more to the existing brands *iam really not waiting for more brands, and with an NEW map offcourse (also in the american style) + a converting from Bornjolm with a new main farm area + a converting from westbridge hills. ( both with working trains)

2. Classic pack for sure (same like always)

3. Maybe an oldie pack (more in the trend of the case IH combine / traktor / new holland old series style)

4. Iam really hoping for a greenhouse DLC with hand tools, so we can farm with our handtool. (because the new feature is pick things up) Could be nice if a pitch fork is included.

5. Maybe a huge mower / baler / grass handle DLC.. (also more tedders, and rakes.)
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Fixxxer46

Post by Fixxxer46 »

I'm hoping for

1: UK style map (with the small twiddly roads ..etc
2: Forestry (with more Equipments and map)
3: More crops with reqiured equipment etc.
Xtrememaster

Post by Xtrememaster »

Fixxxer46 wrote:I'm hoping for

1: UK style map (with the small twiddly roads ..etc
2: Forestry (with more Equipments and map)
3: More crops with reqiured equipment etc.

not to pi** you off

1. Uk style map will come available as a mod not as a DLC. The game is American styled, so a next american map would be more interesting.
2. They can indeed include some more tools to the game, then it would be more Stepa crane trailers
3. More crops you only would see in a next version of farming simulator.. I really dont think they would add more to the existing version.. Because they have to change a lot things in the game.

GustavoAguiar wrote:-John Deere
-Orchard
John deere will never happen, never.... i think that answer is already clear why they dont going to add that.
I vote for more Implements too (the basic game does not really have a great choice, mostly we are limited on these implements) More implements are more choices to make.

If they dont add the green house DLC, i think that the same will happen with the orchard Dlc. Maybe this project is to big to do.
Last edited by Xtrememaster on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Cajunwolf wrote:Goldcrest is supposed to be a fictional place in the Rockies, specifically, Colorado I think. The only place you will find big fields in Colorado is the eastern side of the state, and that's not much of an agricultural area.
Yeah I am in Colorado and we don't have anything even like that. I actually though Goldcrest was based on Oregon, to be honest.

Eastern half of Colorado = FLAT! And in the mountains the ONLY fields you will ever see are the round ones for circular spray irrigation.

As for what I want in DLC ... Cotton. I would HAPPILY pay for a good quality cotton harvester, cotton crop and the appropriate storage and sell points for it.

It's farming related but gives us a great opportunity to use different equipment. It gets boring using the same harvesters and headers on all of the crops after a while. Potatoes and beets are cool, too, but we've had those in the FS franchise long enough that I think a lot of us are craving something different that brings in new equipment to do.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
muzickmage

Post by muzickmage »

1) More green houses types.
.... they are great for a bit of income. They add to some game play being that you need to provide them with manure and water, and... they are a great way to spruce up the look of your farm.

2) Better forestry equipment.
... out of all the trackers and equipment in the game, the forestry section is greatly hurting. The only way to get logs on the log trailer is with a front loader. Where are the crane arms – like the ones on the ponnse or that small log trailer? Maybe dump trucks for wood chips, bull dozers to push all your little logs to a pile. In the placeables there could be log holders for stacking your logs. Bins for the small 1-2 foot pieces.

........ (side note) ever notice the logging section (on the base maps) never has a forestry logging yard for you to use a base for doing your logging work? I generally have to haul the trees down/over to a field that I set up as a logging yard to have a centralized area for all my logging activites.

3) Absolutely, without question, a new map.
.... and with the animals set up with a better balance. This idea Giants seem to be stuck on with designing the map around the cows, and tossing the other animals off the side of some road, or parked beside train tracks with nothing to call their own... is getting a bit annoying. The animals are a major part of the game... as they can greatly affect what it is you will plant next to stay up to speed with their needs. I think hell would freeze over long before Giants figured out that farmers like to have their animals on their main farm.... rather than miles up the road in different directions for each of their animals. (thank God for modders with common sense).
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Doobers2982 wrote:maps... lol , base game came with 1!!!
It comes with 2 bud.
TopSoil

Post by TopSoil »

1) Old equipment and small map. i.e. farm classics -- I enjoy going back in time with grandpa's tractor and a small farm.
2) Iowa map. -- For a farming game, I'm very surprised not to see a map 100% designed to look like Iowa. With Hawkeyes and Cyclones and Grassley for Senate billboards everywhere
3) More animals or animal related mechanics - one of Stevie's maps had geese and bunnies (sold at a local carnival for pets).
4) More/better placeables functionality -- some of the mods Stevie's maps had were awesome, like orchards and carpentry and different greenhouses
5) SeedMaster and composter/fertiliser maker -- all this new work around seed and fertiliser pallets makes me fondly remember being able to make my own right at the farmstead
6) more Soil chemistry mechanics (like the soil mod PH)
gamerpaddy

Post by gamerpaddy »

1. useful equipment ( shovel, towing rope for logs and vehicles)
2. working on vehicles, not just clicking buttons. (car mechanic simulator like, but not that complex)
3. old and older tractors :D
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Faelandaea wrote:
Cajunwolf wrote:Goldcrest is supposed to be a fictional place in the Rockies, specifically, Colorado I think. The only place you will find big fields in Colorado is the eastern side of the state, and that's not much of an agricultural area.
Yeah I am in Colorado and we don't have anything even like that. I actually though Goldcrest was based on Oregon, to be honest.

Eastern half of Colorado = FLAT! And in the mountains the ONLY fields you will ever see are the round ones for circular spray irrigation.

As for what I want in DLC ... Cotton. I would HAPPILY pay for a good quality cotton harvester, cotton crop and the appropriate storage and sell points for it.

It's farming related but gives us a great opportunity to use different equipment. It gets boring using the same harvesters and headers on all of the crops after a while. Potatoes and beets are cool, too, but we've had those in the FS franchise long enough that I think a lot of us are craving something different that brings in new equipment to do.
I spent a good deal of time in Colorado, and yes the eastern half is desolate, and cold in the winter with nothing to block the winds. I second th emotion on Cotton because I was my grandfathers main crop. He grew it in that black sticky soil that built up on your Brogans by layers.

I also would like to see Rice, and yes you have to flood it, but that's easy enough to fix.
Postby TopSoil » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:30 pm
1) Old equipment and small map. i.e. farm classics -- I enjoy going back in time with grandpa's tractor and a small farm.
2) Iowa map. -- For a farming game, I'm very surprised not to see a map 100% designed to look like Iowa. With Hawkeyes and Cyclones and Grassley for Senate billboards everywhere
3) More animals or animal related mechanics - one of Stevie's maps had geese and bunnies (sold at a local carnival for pets).
4) More/better placeables functionality -- some of the mods Stevie's maps had were awesome, like orchards and carpentry and different greenhouses
5) SeedMaster and composter/fertiliser maker -- all this new work around seed and fertiliser pallets makes me fondly remember being able to make my own right at the farmstead
6) more Soil chemistry mechanics (like the soil mod PH)
" Old equipment and small map. i.e. farm classics -- I enjoy going back in time with grandpa's tractor and a small farm."

Love it!